What you'll need:
Dappen dish (or any small dish)
Small angled brush (the louise Louise Young fine angled brush is perfect for this)
- Start off by making sure you don't have any eye make up or moisturiser on
- Take a cotton bud and put vaseline all around your eyebrow - this is so the tint doesn't stain the surrounding skin
- Mix a pea-sized amount of the brow/lash tint with 7-8 drops of the liquid developer in a small dish then use your brush to paint your brows
- Leave on for 5-8 minutes depending on how quickly the tint takes to the hair
- Remove everything with some cotton wool pads, making sure you get every single bit of vaseline off
In terms of where to buy the lash tint and lash tint developer the cheapest place to buy them is eBay. You can usually pick up a brow/lash tint for about £3 and the developer of about £3-4. Both will easily last you up to 30-40 brow tints making the DIY version an absolute bargain!
Have you ever tinted your own brows?