1. Having a huge clear out session over the weekend. Clothes, makeup, skincare etc was all thoroughly sorted through and I wrote a list for things I want/need to replace in New York to make sure I stick to what I need.
2. Getting two free packets of grapes on our Asda shop. We hadn’t ordered them so it was a nice bonus to get them for free! Love it when that happens.
3. Having pancakes for tea on Tuesday. I had three American style pancakes. One was lemon and sugar, one was spread with nutella and the final one smothered in maple syrup – yum!
4. Seeing all the daffodils, snow drops and crocuses pop up in Greenwich park on my walk to work. Spring is well and truly on its way!
5. Watching the latest New Girl episode. I love New Girl – Nick Miller is my hero.
6. Hearing jazz music on my walk home from work on Tuesday and Friday. I have to walk through the music department at Greenwich University to get back to my flat and the students are incredibly talented.
7. Joe putting vases of daffodils all around the flat. It instantly makes me happy when I see them as soon as I walk through the door.
8. Realising I’ve written in my Q&A diary every single night for over three months. Get one for yourself HERE. It's honestly one of the best things I've ever bought for myself and I can't wait to see how my answers change over the years.
9. Changing the last of my spending money into dollars ready for New York. I'm so excited for our trip and can't wait to see my family.
10. Being able to go outside without a coat. I much prefer Spring to summer. I love all the spring flowers that pop up and the perfect, mild temperatures.